Wednesday, December 18, 2013

How do I hook my galaxy 3 up to my home theater receiver?

blu ray player for car
 on TFY Car Headrest Mount for Sony BDPSX910 Portable Blu Ray Player 9 ...
blu ray player for car image



Sylvia


I want to stream my sirius internet radio through my home surround sound. my onkyo receiver has an ipod/iphone dock but it doesn't fit my Samsung galaxy 3 in it. I usually can use my av cord to play through the car or whatever but the av input on my receiver receiver has an audio l/r slot, not just the one hole like my car does. what do i need to do to? I have a sony blu ray player but can't find an app on there to play the sirius radio. is there something I can do through the blu ray if not through the receiver?


Answer
You need a Stereo 1/8 Inch to Dual RCA Adapter Cable. Example below:
http://www.amazon.com/Hosa-Cable-CMR206-Stereo-Adapter/dp/B000068O33

Anyone having problems with the Cars 2 Blu-Ray DVD freezing on frame 11 then restarting on frame 1?




Gina


Anyone having problems with the Cars 2 Blu-Ray DVD freezing on frame 11 then restarting on frame 1? I thought I had a bad Blu-ray DVD but this is my 3rd one and they all do the same thing. I have a Vizio DVR 231 Blu-ray player and all software is up to date. I am thinking about contacting Disney Pixar.


Answer
I'm having the same issue....we are also on our third!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I hook my galaxy 3 up to my home theater receiver?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment