Monday, December 16, 2013

How to stream TV shows from your computer to your TV?

blu ray player dlna
 on LG BP420 3D Blu Ray DVD Player Full HD 1080P USB Divx DLNA USB MP3 ...
blu ray player dlna image



RG


I have a lg bluray and wireless router with Ethernet running to blu ray. What else do i need to stream shows from PC to tv? I have cable but at the moment it is down. I have netflix but want the current shows that are playing live
.



Answer
You need a DLNA server, such as Tversity, if the player is DLNA ready.

What would you like to ask?Best DLNA server for Panasonic Blu-ray BDT210?




Dallasguy


I have Panasonic Blu-ray BDT210 player that has DLNA client. I am using Mezzmo DLNA server but this is not supporting .mkv files (It is suppose support). So I am looking for good DLNA Server for Windows.


Answer
I have a Panasonic BDP (different model to yours) and I use Mezzmo without any problems. All my files stream perfectly - including my MKVs. Just make sure you have the right device profile and the latest version of Mezzmo. If still no success, ask the Mezzmo developers. They are quick to respond and helped me with my setup.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to stream TV shows from your computer to your TV?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment