Sunday, December 15, 2013

How to set up analog cables with blu ray?

blu ray player questions answers
 on Connect the yellow video cable directly to the TV if you have an ...
blu ray player questions answers image



John


My amp only takes analog cable input, and I watch movies with headphones plugged into that amp. Now, what will give me better sound? Running analog directly from the blu ray player to the amp, or running the analog from my hdtv to the amp? Will the hdtv act like a converter, making the hdmi's digital signal into an analog signal? Which of these will give me better results? I'm just a teenager, I'm not a scientist, so I'm lost on this, lol. Thanks.


Answer
You've asked this same question 3 times. I already answered it for you.

Kevin

Do i need to have an HD tv to use a blue ray player?




Danjc


Do I need an HD Tv to use a Blu ray player, if i do do I have to buy a new HD Tv or is there a converter i can get for my current tv.
I reallt dont understand all this, a picture is a picture. I dont see a difference between new flat sceen hd and an old tv. Or a VHS to a Dvd.



Answer
You don't understand what? You might be blind if you can't tell the difference between 480 standard or 1080p HD?

I really don't believe any of your statements since they make no sense.

Go to a store that has a Blu-Ray player and 1080p HDTV running a demo and tell me you can't see the difference between old tube 480 standard def and the HDTV?

Answer to your insane question - No, you don't need an HDTV to watch Blu-Ray but you will only see a crappy picture like watching TV in the 70's. It is sending a 1080p video signal but if the TV can only produce a 480 standard resolution picture that is all you are going to see.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to set up analog cables with blu ray?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment