Friday, December 20, 2013

How do I hook up my blu ray dvd player to my sony surround sound?

blu ray player no sound
 on Blu-Ray Player / HD-DVD Player - Samsung BD-E5300 Blu-Ray - Economize ...
blu ray player no sound image



als3000


I just bought a blu ray player and I can't seem to figure how to hook it up to my surround sound. There's only one HDMI out put on each. And I just can't seem to figure it out. Thanks!


Answer
Connect optical cable from Blu-ray player to sound system for audio.

Can you connect a blu-ray player to a dvd player to use surround sound system?




Lisa


Hi! A few years ago we bought a surround system that includes a dvd player. I want to buy my husband a blu-ray player for Christmas, but can we hook that up to our old dvd player to still use the surrround sound? I hope this makes sense... :)

Thanks!



Answer
Connect optical cable from Blu-ray player to system for surround sound if your system has one.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I hook up my blu ray dvd player to my sony surround sound?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment