Friday, July 12, 2013

Anybody successfully link a Samsung player to MLB.TV?

blu ray player mlb.tv
 on Blu-ray Player Philips Bdp2900x/78 Com Usb E Cabo Hdmi (Reprodutores ...
blu ray player mlb.tv image



aharleyboy


I just bought a samsung c6500 blu ray home theater set up, primary because its suppose to stream MLB.TV I was able to link to Pandora and Picassa, but when I try to link to MLB.TV, all it does is give me a spinning connect wheel and never actually connects.
MLB.TV email support said "maybe you need to wait until the season starts." I requested that maybe somebody from MLB would actually know this, I got no response. So much for customer support.

SO...anybody own a smart Samsung player and successfully link to MLB.TV? Do I need to wait for opening day? Should I return this unit?



Answer
I can't help you but I am having the same problem with an LG blue ray player. I bought it for MLB TV but there is no MLB TV application. It seems MLB is the troublemaker here, promising what they can't deliver, rather than a blu ray problem.

Which Samsung Blu-ray player should I buy?

Q. I've been reading reviews and pretty much every Blu-ray player short of OPPO has negative reviews. I don't like LG or Sony's blu-ray interface so I decided on Samsung.

I can't decide between the following Samsung player:

BD-D5700

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-BD-D5700-Blu-ray-Player-Black/dp/B004N85YB0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1313820038&sr=8-1

BD-D6500

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-BD-D6500-Blu-ray-Player-Black/dp/B004N85YAG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1313820038&sr=8-2

BD-D6700

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-BD-D6700-Blu-ray-Player-Silver/dp/B004N85YD8/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1313820038&sr=8-3


Answer
The Samsung BD-D6700 sports dual HDMI outputs, built-in Wi-Fi, and one of the most extensive suites of streaming video services in comparable Blu-ray players this year, including Netflix, Hulu Plus, MLB.TV, Vudu and CinemaNow. Its 1GB of onboard memory is also more than you get in most of the competition.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Anybody successfully link a Samsung player to MLB.TV?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment