Thursday, July 11, 2013

I'm looking for advice on Blu Ray Players?

blu ray player hbo go
 on The Company competes with HBO GO, Showtime Anytime, SkyGo, BBC iPlayer ...
blu ray player hbo go image



Thomas


Can anyone recommend a Blu Ray player with an optical output, and also supports apps such as Amazon Instant Video, Netflix, HBO go ? Not worried about price, just want some suggestions on whats good.

Thanks!



Answer
Well - I am a bigger fan of the small media servers like the WD TV Live box or Roku rather than a BluRay player. The apps are usually better and you usually get more of them.

Check that the BD player has wireless built in. The dongle to make my Panasonic player wireless was $90 and gave me 8 apps. The WD TV Live box cost $99 and had 24.

Almost everything runs Netflix. I found a list of devices that support Amazon On Demand. I am not sure of HBO go.

Do you need a 3d movie to watch 3d on a smart sharp tv with glasses?




Kendall


My mom just purchased a smart Sharp tv and ive tryed 3d several times on hbo movies and i know tht in 3d images appear closer well in my case nothing. Soon as possible please. Thank you


Answer
You cannot play a standard movie in 3D. You need a 3D specific movie to be able to play it in 3D. You also need a Blu Ray player with 3D capabilities and an HDMI cable that is 3D ready (newer ones usually are).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I'm looking for advice on Blu Ray Players?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment