Thursday, July 11, 2013

Will an energizer xp18000 charge a portable blu ray player?

blu ray player portable
 on Panasonic Dmp-b500k - 10.1
blu ray player portable image



lory


I have a Funai portable blu ray player and the battery isn't great (2.5 hours) I recently saw that the Energizer XP18000 could charge a laptop as well as many other devices. I know that a laptop tip is similar to the tip to my blu ray charger. Does anyone know or think that if I were to get the charger, that it will charge my blu ray and give it the extra battery I'd like? Let me know, thanks!!


Answer
If it has a voltage out the same as the player's supply, then it will work for you.

Why does my Sony Blu Ray Player keep changing the source mode of my television?




Pharmwanna


I have a Sony BDP-S360 Blu Ray Player that when powered on will have to be unplugged before I can switch back to cable. I even powered it down but it will boot back up as soon as I change the source on the television.

To get back to cable, I unplug the HDMI cable from the television but it is getting annoying. What should I do?

I have the new apple tv and it doesn't do that on or off. It must be the player.



Answer
Aunsoft Blu-ray Ripper is the Blu-ray disc ripper and widescreen DVD ripper for you to backup your Blu-ray disc and DVD disc. You can store the Blu-ray copy or DVD copy on computer, WD TV, Apple TV, NAS and home server for playing on HD TV, or burn to a blank disc for BD-R without copy protection.

Aunsoft Blu-ray Ripper also enables you to play on portable devices like iPad, iPod, iPhone 4, PSP, PS3, Xbox, Droid X, Droid 2, HTC EVO 4G, Nexus One and Archos, edit Blu-ray movie and DVD movie on Adobe Premiere and Sony Vegas. You can even upload home-made Blu-ray movie and DVD movies to YouTube, Motionbox and share with families and friends after conversion.

It helps you backup Blu-ray disc and DVD disc, which are encoded with copy protection, region code, AACS (up to MKBv17) or BD+, and rip TrueHD, DTS-HD and EAC3 audio. The program also lists Blu-ray chapters and titles, DVD chapters and title for you to easily copy the main movie. You can choose the subtitle and audio streams with the language you like.

http://www.aunsoft.com/blu-ray-ripper/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will an energizer xp18000 charge a portable blu ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment