Wednesday, July 10, 2013

How can I make my Playstation 3 Blu Ray player picture less fluid?

blu ray player vs playstation 3
 on WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
blu ray player vs playstation 3 image



Steve


I just bought a new TV and the refresh rate is higher than the old one (120hz vs. 60hz.) It was a little too fluid for some shows, causing blurriness and choppy images. I was able to adjust the setting for the TV picture, but when I am watching a movie on my PS3 I encounter the same problem. Does anyone know how I can adjust the setting on my PS3 so that the picture appears less fluid? Thanks.


Answer
you can't

Is a blu-ray home theatre system really worth buying vs PS3?




Clucky Mcd


I have a samsung 3d 51" plasma and I am thinking about buying this Samsung HTE5550WXY for my movie watching experience, but what I'm wondering is if it's really worth it, cause I've been thinking since a playstation 3 doubles as a 3D blu-ray player, is it worth buying a home theatre?


Answer
The major difference between the Samsung and the PS3 will be the audio. The video quality will be the same. If you are into surround sound and would like louder audio then yes it is worth it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I make my Playstation 3 Blu Ray player picture less fluid?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment