Sunday, July 7, 2013

I need a blu ray player with a web browser?

blu ray player browser
 on ... Video enabled browser. Download the latest Flash player and try again
blu ray player browser image



Sophia


I live in an apartment complex that offers free wifi, I would like to find a blu ray player with a web browser so I can type in the password (voucher) needed to gain internet access on the device. They can get me access now if I give them the MAC address to the device I have now, but they charge a monthly fee for this service. Are there any blu ray players that have a simple web browser?


Answer
There are some "Smart" Blu rau players that have web browsers like the Samsung BD ES900 but my understanding is they are hard to use as they do not have a mouse nor a key board so navigating the net can be difficult....

Would you recommend the PS3 as a good Blu-Ray player, or should I get a standalone player?




ecockpit


I'm Looking into a Blu-Ray player, and I'm wondering if the PS3 would be a good choice for one. I'm also into video games, and I already own a Wii and a 360. However, I know many other Blu-Ray players are less than the $300 price the PS3 has. Any tips/recommendations?


Answer
Since Blu-Ray is a relatively new technology, get a player that is able to get firmware updates in case there are changes to the media. The PS3 is an excellent choice there.

A perfect example of this: Remember older DVD players cannot play CDs or burned disks, aren't compatible with MP3s, JPGs, or even AVIs. Some even had a hard time recognizing dual-layer discs. If they were able to upgrade the firmware in the player, they might still be useful today.

PS3 is so much more than just a gaming console, also. You can stream music, movies, and pictures from your PC, stream TV and movies from the internet, have access to all the NetFlix instant movies to your main entertainment system. It is also an upscaling DVD player, web browser, WiFi connectivity built in...

PS3 is a great choice if it is in your budget.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need a blu ray player with a web browser?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment