Monday, July 8, 2013

Can I purchase a Sony Blu Ray Player to go along with a Samsung60D7000 TV?

blu ray player amazon instant
 on ... Extraordinary Man: Robert Goadby: 9781173773069: Amazon.com: Books
blu ray player amazon instant image



SimplyMe71


I did some research and I noticed that neither Samsung TVs nor Samsung Blu Ray Players have the Amazon App (I think its called Amazon Instant Video). I was wondering if I were to purchase a different brands blu ray player would I be able to view the Amazon App on my Samsung Tv.


Answer
Yes, you can.

Are there any 3D blu-ray players that also stream amazon instant video?




Lenababix3


I just got a 3D tv so I'm looking for a 3D blu-ray but I want one that can stream amazon instant video. I don't really care about Hulu or netflix since I have an apple tv and I don't use them as much as amazon anyway.


Answer
PS3 I believe is 3D now and I know it streams Amazon, I do everyday.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I purchase a Sony Blu Ray Player to go along with a Samsung60D7000 TV?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment