Monday, July 8, 2013

I'm confused over change from DVD to Blu-ray. Can I use a Blu-ray disc in my regular DVD player?

blu ray player and recorder
 on SAMSUNG BD-C8200 BLU-RAY PLAYER HDD RECORDER FREE DEL 8808993814350 ...
blu ray player and recorder image



iwonder?


I have a DVD Player/recorder that I just bought and now I see Blu-ray is going to take over. Can I play a Blu-ray disc in my regular DVD player??? Or will I have to buy a new player?


Answer
You cannot play blu ray on your dvd recorder.
But you can play your recorded dvd (and regular ones) on a blu-ray player.
You don't need a blu ray player if you don't have a HDTV.

Blu Ray player and digital tuner in one box?




galatamous


Someone tell me if this exists: (include link) A Blu Ray player that is also an HD tuner, preferably dual tuner. Essentially what I am looking for is a comcast HD DVR (with dual tuner) and a blu ray player in one box. As far as I know they don't exist but somebody please help. Thank you.


Answer
Doesn't exist, at least not right now.

It'll be some time before we start seeing blu-ray recorders which would include a HD tuner.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I'm confused over change from DVD to Blu-ray. Can I use a Blu-ray disc in my regular DVD player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment