Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Can I connect a Blu-Ray Player to a PC wirelessly?

blu ray player on pc
 on ... IQ826T All in One Desktop PC Blu Ray Player TV Tuner Windows 7 | eBay
blu ray player on pc image



Ali J


I have a router. If I get a Blu-Ray player with internet capabilities, is it possible to connect the Blu-Ray player to the PC wirelessly so that I can view videos stored on the PC on my TV via the Blu-Ray player? In other words, is it possible to make that Blu-Ray part of a home network? Thanks.


Answer
If you have a PS3, yes.

Not all BD players have a built-in digital media receiver.

Will a downloaded blu ray movie work on a pc that doesn't have a blu ray player?




Jason


I was wondering if a pc without a blu ray player can play downloaded blu ray movies?


Answer
Yes, it can. You simply need a downloaded blu-ray file in your pc and a media player such as GOM or Flv.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I connect a Blu-Ray Player to a PC wirelessly?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment