Saturday, July 13, 2013

I have a DVD player that is 5 years old and all of a sudden my dvds wants to skip.?

blu ray player skipping
 on Yellow Canary 1943 Anna Neagle Richard Greene Nova Pilbeam DVD | eBay
blu ray player skipping image



Jennifer Z


I cleaned it the other day with the lens cleaner, but it is still skipping. Anything else i can do before buying a new dvd/blu ray player?


Answer
Don't bother doing much more than you just did with that old DVD player. I suggest buying a new $40 Sony DVD player at Walmart if you have a standard TV (old non HD tube TV's). Otherwise, if you have a HDTV (high definition TV), you should bite the bullet anyway and upgrade to Blu-ray like you mentioned and get HD picture and sound from Blu-ray discs. You can get good Blu-ray disc players for around $130 at Walmart.

why does my brand new blu ray disc skip while playing?




frankasaa


I got a brand new Blu ray inception as a gift, but when i played it on my lg bd player, also fairly new, it skips a few scenes when it reaches a certain point (ive experienced this twice, at different parts of the movie). this is the first time the player acted this way since i got it. Any ideas what the problem could be? The disc seems to look clean from scratches (it is brand new!)


Answer
Hook up your blu ray player to the internet and check for a software update. Most of the time it is out of date even if you bought it yesterday it may have been made a few months ago. Make sure there is no fingerprints on the disc as this will affect it also and if all else fails after unplug the player for ten minutes. good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I have a DVD player that is 5 years old and all of a sudden my dvds wants to skip.?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment