Monday, September 30, 2013

getting blu ray players audio on PC speakers?

blu ray player rca output
 on RCA BRC3108 10-Inch Portable Blu-ray Player
blu ray player rca output image



Tony


I have a Sony blu ray player. It's hdmi plug is connected to my monitor and have the rca audio output jacks to 1/8 stereo jack adapter into the black female plug in on my SB soundcard. Having a problem activating the sound to get audio over my computer speakers.


Answer
Hi Tony....You may require a new sound card that will receive the same format as your blu ray player or try a different audio connection......cheers.

Can you hook up a Blu Ray player to a Panasonic surround sound system?

Q. I'm interested in buying a Blu Ray player, but I don't want to buy a new surround sound system.
I forgot to mention that the surround sound system has a DVD player built into it.


Answer
Some entry level surround systems have few or even no audio inputs. If you want 5.1 surround, then your surround receiver would need to have an optical (or coaxial) digital audio input (and the Blu-ray player would need an audio output to match, either optical or digital).

If your surround receiver has stereo audio inputs (red and white color coded RCA inputs), then you could connect the Blu-ray player that way, but this would be 2.0 stereo, and not 5.1 surround.

If you can get the audio connected to the surround system, I am guessing you would still connect the Blu-ray player's video output directly to the TV, because your receiver probably has no video input, or at least no HD video input.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: getting blu ray players audio on PC speakers?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment