Friday, October 4, 2013

What do I need to do to connect my Sony Blu Ray player to my tv to get the netflix/youtube WIRELESSLY?

blu ray player for laptop
 on Daewoo shows off Blu-ray Profile 2 player at IFA HD
blu ray player for laptop image



Mark


I have a router and can use my laptop wirelessly anywhere in the house. I would like to use the internet features with the blu ray player.


Answer
what kind of blue ray player is it?
it may not support wireless connections or you may have to buy an attachment for it.

Can a Blu Ray player on a laptop play standard dvds?




zach


I'm deliberating putting a Blu Ray player in my new laptop...but i wont if it cant play both Blu ray AND normal dvds.


Answer
Rip Blu-Ray to almost all the popular video and audio formats with high quality and converting speed.

This iToolsoft Blu-Ray Ripper helps you share your Blu-Ray movie or music on more portable players, like iPod, iPhone, Gphone, Apple TV, PSP/PS3, Xbox, Mobile Phone, Mp3 Player.

http://www.regnow.com/softsell/nph-softsell.cgi?item=21615-15&affiliate=465769




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What do I need to do to connect my Sony Blu Ray player to my tv to get the netflix/youtube WIRELESSLY?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment