Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I have a Sony and samsung Australian Blu ray player need to change the DVD Region Code?

blu ray player hacks
 on Blu-ray players - archives - Blu-ray Movies and Players Reviews, Hacks ...
blu ray player hacks image



Evon


I live in Australia now moved from the USA I have so many US DVDS I brought 2 blu ray players here how do I change the regional player here so I can watch all my DVDs?


Answer
You may not be able to. However, give this website a try.
www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks Input the make and model number to see if there is a hack. I know the US made ones wont have hack codes, but those sold to other countries may still be hackable.

Can I find a good, cheep DVD player that will play many formats and file formats and is easily region hacked?




Rusty Shac


I just don't need HD-DVD or Blu ray, forget about that. If it's a cd bruner that's fine too, just wanting a truely kickass dvd player that maybe I can just burn files and shiz to so I don't have to encode everything.


Answer
Try here:
http://www.anglomall.com/Store/display_item.asp?prodid=36&categid=18&subcategid=-1




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I have a Sony and samsung Australian Blu ray player need to change the DVD Region Code?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment