Wednesday, October 2, 2013

If I bought a Blu-Ray player could I play videos off a Usb drive?

blu ray player usb video playback
 on LG BD630 Net Work Blu RAYPLAYER1080P USB Playback Internet ...
blu ray player usb video playback image



Jaron


I have a few movies on my computer. If I went and bought a Blu-Ray player would I be able to put the movies on my flashdrive and plug it into the player and play it? Also anyone know any good blu ray players out there that are pretty cheap?


Answer
It depends on what formats the player is able to play. Not every type of file is able to be played, what each player can play back varies. Do a little research on what player you are interested, their item descriptions tell what file they are able to playback. I got a panasonic that works with my panasonic tv, helps cut down on the amount of remotes needed. Doesn't have a lot of playback of usb file types, but i have my computer connected to my tv.

How do I get Wi-Fi on blu-ray to work?




D


I have a Netgear N150 Wireless Adapter and LG BD630 Blu-Ray Player, how do I get the wifi to work?


Answer
The USB port on that player is for playback of video files from a flash drive. It is not a port for a Wi-Fi adapter.

If you want to connect your player to a wireless network, you could buy a wireless gaming adapter or bridge like this one: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833156258&nm_mc=OTC-Froogle&cm_mmc=OTC-Froogle-_-Network+-+Wireless+Adapters-_-Trendnet-_-33156258 .




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: If I bought a Blu-Ray player could I play videos off a Usb drive?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment