Sunday, September 29, 2013

How can I stop my screen displaying blu-rays with black lines at the top and bottom?

blu ray player black screen
 on PopScreen - Video Search, Bookmarking and Discovery Engine
blu ray player black screen image



pepsimax


My screen is already very wide in its shape and yet it still shows two black lines at the top and bottom of the screen when I play blu-ray discs. The software I use to play it is Power DVD. The player disallowed me from changing the aspect ratio and I'm wondering if there is any other way to make the black lines go away.
btw the screen I use is an Acer X193HQ



Answer
Not all movies are in 16:9 aspect; actually MOST movies aren't, which explains the horizontal black bars. Try to set your video display resolution to one closest to the res. of the movie - usually listed in the back.

What is the best deal you got in black friday?




dany49811


like if you got a really good discount on something.
i don't know, like a Blu-Ray dvd player or a ps3 or something
also try to keep it with electronics flat screen tvs,video games,mp3s,ipods, etc.

Thanks for answering :)



Answer
Time to spend with my husband. We have a 'rule' in our household. We never go out the front door (except to put peanuts out for the birds and squirrels under the tree in our front yard) on Black Friday. Fortunately, we have enough money we don't need to 'bargain shop' and we don't like the big crowds. In one Walmart, one employee was crushed to death by stampeding customers, another was injured. Our time was well spent ... but we have to go do some shopping tomorrow, for some more Christmas decorations, and maybe we'll start shopping for each other. Our other gifts are bought and put away already ... at great prices, of course! They've been 'built up' since last January ...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I stop my screen displaying blu-rays with black lines at the top and bottom?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment