Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What connections do I need for my blu-ray player and 720p TV?

blu ray player 720p
 on Blu-ray-Player f�r die beste Bildqualit�t in High-Definition
blu ray player 720p image



guy


I recently recieved a blu-ray player as a gift. I have a 720p TV that is 32". I was wondering what kind of cables I need to get to view movies HD. Is it worth the money to get the HDMI cable over the component cables?


Answer
there would be no point in getting an HDMI cable if you just have a tv with 720p. the component cables and the HDMI cable would have the same effect in your case. the component cables will do you fine, there would be no difference between HDMI and Component with a 720p tv.

How extreme is the picture difference using component cables with Blu-Ray player?




Sarah C


I'm currently using Monster component cables to connect my Blu-Ray player to my 720p LCD TV because it doesn't have an HDMI slot. Am I really missing a lot?


Answer
The only difference at 720p between
the two connections is convenience
of the connection (i.e. three connec-
tions as opposed to just one). If you
ever get a 40" or larger 1080p HDTV,
then HDMI would be the desired choice.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What connections do I need for my blu-ray player and 720p TV?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment