Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Will a wifi blu ray player work with my old crt tube tv?

blu ray player with wifi
 on Sony BDP-S390 and BDP-S590 Blu-ray Players with WiFi | iTech News Net
blu ray player with wifi image



J


Assuming i used component cables (because this tv doesnt have hdmi), would the blu ray player and the wifi work on the tv? Or does it need to be a high def flat panel tv?


Answer
Newer Blu Ray players do not have analog (including component) video outputs. I doubt if you will find any new ones with it.

I recently bought a refurbished model just because the old design had analog video out. Finding one with both analog out and built in WiFi seems unlikely, but I didn't look for one.

What is the best inexpensive blu-ray player with built-in wifi?




Anonymous


I'm looking for a blu-ray player that has built-in wifi (in otherwords i dont want to have to buy a LAN adapter) and is inexpensive. Max price around $150. Thanks.


Answer
Sony BDP-S570 around $200.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will a wifi blu ray player work with my old crt tube tv?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment