Tuesday, October 1, 2013

What is a good 3D Blu Ray player that has these buttons on the front?

blu ray player 3d
 on ... BD-D7500, D7000, D6700 and D6500 Blu-ray 3D Players - eCoustics.com
blu ray player 3d image



Bright


I am replacing a Samsung DVD player that has the following buttons on it and I want a 3D Blu Ray player that has the same buttons actually ON THE UNIT, not just the remote. Fast Forward, Rewind, Stop, Play.
Thanks in advance.



Answer
best thing to do is go to a store and look around

How do I add a home theater system to my Sony BDP-S590 blu ray player without a Receiver?




bhagy


I have a Sony BDP S590 3D blu ray player and would like to add a home theater system to it without investing in another Receiver. How can I do it? Any recommendations on a reasonable system that I can buy? Let me know. Thanks!


Answer
You don't. It is not practical as evidenced by all the other answers. The only way to do it with practicality is to buy a surround preamp / processor and powered speakers but such will cost far more than a surround receiver. Unless you have some kind of receiver - phobia this is not practical. You can not just plug speakers into a blu ray or DVD player, there is no magical adapter - unless you consider a receiver an adapter. Now choose a best answer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good 3D Blu Ray player that has these buttons on the front?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment