Sunday, September 29, 2013

My new LG 3D blu ray player BP325W says not supported when I attach the hdmi and attempt to play?

blu ray player 3d lg
 on Lg Bd660 Video Players Network Blu Ray Disc Player Lg | Travel Advisor ...
blu ray player 3d lg image



Stewie D


I have installed all the firmware files on their website.

I have bought 3 different high speed hdmi cables

tried every setting possible on tv

Does anyone have any idea what I can do to get this thing to work please? Screen is just blank, everything is new...my other blu ray player works fine...this is crazy.



Answer
Are you trying to do 1080p60? If so, try 1080p24 or 1080p30

OR are you trying to output 3D on a non 3D HDTV? You can't do that.

Do you need to play 3D blu ray disc on a 3D blu ray player to watch it in 3D or can I use a regular blu ray?




Anthony


I am interested in buying a Sony 3D Blu-ray Disc Player BDP-S780. My question is for watching a 3D blu ray on it do I need also A 3D blu ray disc or can it be a regular blu ray disk. Also I am plugging it into a Lg 3D tv.


Answer
Buy a PS3... it's a 3D blu-ray player, Blu-ray player, DVD player, cd player, Netflix portal, Hulu and pandora portal DNLA portal, picture portal.. oh, and its a game system too.... u get the idea

add: and yes.. only 3D blu ray discs will play on a 3D TV with 3D glasses.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My new LG 3D blu ray player BP325W says not supported when I attach the hdmi and attempt to play?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment