Thursday, October 3, 2013

Does the HDTV look better with Blu Ray if I use a blu ray player of the same manufacturer?

blu ray player lg
 on Blu-Ray Player - Video - HR925T - LG Electronics Australia
blu ray player lg image



Carlos H


I bought an LG 47LD520 HDTV and I was deciding in buying the Blu ray player either the LG BD550 or the panasonic BD 80P? I want to hear your opinion.


Answer
It shouldn't make any difference -- connected with an HDMI cable, it's all digital so brand shouldn't enter in to the equation. As long as you have name-brand equipment, the brand itself shouldn't matter.

That said ... check for reviews of the machine you plan to get and make sure you get one that is said to do everything you expect.

Can you play music from computer through a blu ray player?




Rick Ross


i have an lg 3d blu ray player. and the other day i realized that when i look under music, it recognizes my laptop and i can go through the player to find files on my laptop and play music files. The thing i was wondering is if there's a way that i can play music on my laptop so that it streams directly through the blu ray.


Answer
Some Blu-ray players are DLNA Certified. Meaning you can stream files such as videos, photos and music from your computer to your blu-ray player. And playback on your TV. You should look in your owners manual or go to the LG web site and get step by step instructions on how to step this up.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does the HDTV look better with Blu Ray if I use a blu ray player of the same manufacturer?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment