Saturday, October 5, 2013

Can I put two laptops and a blu-ray player in my backpack?

blu ray player laptop
 on Sony unleashes the latest Blu-ray player and Bravia Theatre systems
blu ray player laptop image



idleweiss


I am travelling from Orlando (USA) to Geneva (Switzerland), and i bought a new laptop and blu-ray player. I also have my old laptop. And i am not confident putting any of those in my baggage so i would like to know if its allowed to have them in a single backpack on security checks.


Answer
Yes, you can. I've carried two laptops before - one for home and one for the office - when I moved to Italy. You'll have to take those things out of the backpack and run them through the scanner at security separately. You may also be asked why you have two, but there should be no problems. You definitely shouldn't be putting things like that in a checked bag.

What type of Router classification is best to hook up a laptop and a blu ray player or television?




john w


i have just gotten cable vision internet service. i am going to get a wireless router. I will use it for my laptop. In addition I have heard that you can get Net Flix movies over the internet that use a special blu ray player or tv. Do i need an N rated router or more like a N+ or does it matter?


Answer
Hi John w;

The N standard is the newest and is backwards compatable with the other standards. The N standard will give you the fastest transfer rate, so it is in your best interest to get a N router.

Enjoy the movies!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I put two laptops and a blu-ray player in my backpack?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment