Thursday, June 12, 2014

Can I watch regular 2d Blu ray movies on a 3d Blu ray DVD player?




skyrocket4


I want to buy the Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One - Avengers Assembled Blu ray box set sometime in the near future, and I noticed that three of the movies come in both regular Blu-ray AND in Blu-ray 3D. I ask this because I don't wanna have to buy a regular Blu ray player AND a Blu ray 3D player on top of that. No one else has asked this question before that I have seen. Please help me!


Answer
Yes, the newer 3D blu ray disc player can also play the standard blu ray disc movies along with your dvd and CD. Each player will have either on the front or top on what it is capable of playing. Hope this will help you out.

Can you use a regular blu ray player to play 3D movies?




Patrick





Answer
Nope, you have to have a 3D bluray player.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I watch regular 2d Blu ray movies on a 3d Blu ray DVD player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment