Sunday, June 8, 2014

how do i get my blu-ray disc player to work?




ilovesumme


I put the disk in... the blu ray player is showing that the seconds are going by so I know it is playing. but it isn't showing up on my screen...

What tv/video thing should it be on? video 1 video 2 video 3 HDMI?? i tried all of them and it doesn't work... is there something else that i should put on??

sorry i'm not very good with tvs



Answer
Connect the blu-ray player to your TV using a HDMI cable. This will provide you with video and audio with a single cable.

Turn on the blu-ray player. You don't need to have a disc in it. Turn on the TV and set it to use the input where the HDMI cable is connected. Use the "Video" or "Source" button on your remote to cycle through the inputs on your TV. For instance, on my TV, my HDMI inputs are Video7 and Video8.

That's all there is to it, really. If you aren't seeing anything on the TV, then it could indicate there's a problem with either the HDMI port on your TV (try a different port) or the HDMI port on the blu-ray player.

Where can I buy a replacement blu ray remote?




Cameron


I lost my Sony Blu Ray player remote. The model is the S360, and I can't seem to find the remote anywhere. Not in stores and not online. I was wondering if maybe the PS3 Blu Ray remote would work for it, seeing as how they are both Sony, but on the back of the packaging it says "For PS3 only."

It won't let me play half of my movies because they can't be controlled from the player itself, it has to be done by remote control. D: Heellpp.



Answer
Yeah the PS3 remote wont work, it uses bluetooth. Maybe try a universal remote, try google-ing a remote compatable with your model of player.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how do i get my blu-ray disc player to work?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment