Thursday, June 12, 2014

why to choose XBOX 360 over PS3 ?




THe 23rd S


I want XOBX 360 for the HALO ,controller and XBL but there is a buzz that the XBOX 720 will soon hit the market by the end of 2013 , that will make my XBOX 360 old and outdated not on the day of the release but after some months of the release , so what I decided is to buy PS3 but again the questions in my mind "ONLINE" , is the online service by the SONY PSN that badd\? , does it really go lag and hacked very often ? .......... people say that sony's life is higher and it is more dureable than the XBOX 360 and of course the SONY has said that the PS3's life will be of 10 years .
SHOULD I GO FOR XBOX 360 FOR HALO .......... IS THERE ANY ALTERNATIVE OF HALO IN THE PS3 ? EXCLUSIVE GAMES OF PS3 LIKE UNCHARTED , GOD OF WAR , LITTLE BIGPLANET 2(:P) BETTER THAN THE EXCLUSIVE GAMES OF XBOX 360 ? ........ AND WHAT ABOUT HE LIBRARY OF THE PS3 AND XBOX 360 WHICH SYSTEM HAS A GOOD LIBRARY ?



Answer
Ps3 is the clear winner in overall performance and hardware.

Review from an Owner of Both Consoles, should help you out on this decision:

http://budurl.com/PS3XBox

Killzone 3 is a good alternative plus there is a long list of exclusives on PS3 like:

- Uncharted 3
- inFamous 2
- Metal gear solid 4
- Twisted metal
- Little big planet 2
- Resistance 3

The pros for PS3 Over Xbox:

- Free online
- Blu ray dvd player
- Long line of exclusives (Better gaming library)
- Better graphics
- Free movie downloading
- Better for any multimedia stuff

The PSN service is fine... It would lag only if you have a bad connection.. (same as xbox)

http://budurl.com/PS3Core (Best selling Bundle for Ps3)
http://budurl.com/XBoxCore (Best selling Bundle for Xbox)

Should I watch Star Trek again?







I watched em all last year. It's been a year. I loved them 1 year ago is the first time I watched startrek.
I'm talking about the TV shows.

I started with TNG (It was on Netflix)
then Loved it so I went to there website and found more.
I watched Voyager and then The Original series. I found out there was a Animated series I watched that too. This all took place in a month, And I have a above avarage memory so If I watch a episode I will likley remember how it all panned out. Reason I ask, I have depleted all TV shows. I litrally spent months watching everyhour. So Reccomend me a TV show or film and I will tell you I know of it and either hate the idea or watched it.
(I'm not really a couch patato, it's just that I spend most of my time on the computer doing that and I don't own a TV) Who needs a TV? it's 2013.

10 hours a day have been filled with every imaginable interesting film from recreation watching - scientific research
I have seen Dilbert (Anime newyork TV SHOW, ITS FUNNNY) - Personal videos detailing lectures on Physics and space travel.

I am a brilliant mind so I avoid shit like Vampire diaries.. I want the serious-funny and deep inttelectual shit.
?
Oh wait sorry, I forgot to mention those. I did watch them unfortunetly. Anything else?
Plz thank you
Fringe is a big NO NO. That show is in the same catogory as the Vampire diares.
I'm a scientist soo I can't spend 1 hour looking at people talking about magic.
MI-5 Seems interesting, I should have mentiond I LOVE shows like:
Nikita
24
and these on the funny side
Monk
Bones

But like I said, I depleted all my TV show reserves.



Answer
Like the other guy said, watch Babylon 5 (but skip the movies and season 5). It's much more realistic than the Star Trek series. Also: Firefly. It only lasted 1 season but it's still worth the watch.

(Re)watch the X-Files. It tries to be serious, but its funny as well. And really, you can't take that stuff seriously anyway.

Funny? The Big Bang Theory, Arrested Development & It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. But I'm sure you've already seen them.

You might like things like House, The Wire, The West Wing, Entourage, Prison Break and Dexter. I'm been told that Castle is similar to Bones; however it has little science. Not like Bones has had much believable science lately anyway. Breaking Bad is one you'll either love or hate. I hated it. You might like it since I seem to be in the minority.

If you like historical pieces, look into Boardwalk Empire, Game of Thrones, Mad Men, Rome. Keep in mind that while Game of Thrones is based in a fantasy world, it is a very very strong basis in actual history. Read about the people of England around the War of the Roses: most of the ridiculous events are based on fact. Downton Abbey has also had good reviews, though I haven't sat down to watch it yet.

The most recent show I watched might fit the bill too: White Collar. It's on USA, and seems to have been based off of Frank Abignale Jr. just like the film Catch Me If You Can. It's about a con artist teaming up with the FBI - serious crimes/tone with quite a few hilarious moments. It isn't always realistic, but it's definitely entertaining.

Finally, not all 'supernatural' shows are bad. The first couple seasons of BBC's Being Human is not really about the fact that the characters are a ghost, a vampire and a werewolf. It's about themes like addiction, and alienation: the supernatural is used as a literary device. Same goes for Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Sure, there's metaphysical fluff in there, but it's essentially a coming of age story with the first strong female lead since Wonder Woman. You can also see what put Bones' Seely Booth on the map: he was discovered for this show. It isn't intellectual, but it fits the serious-funny bit especially later on when the tone shifts darker.

-------
As an aside: why wouldn't you own a TV? Get a blu-ray player or something else with DLNA (like a PS3, media player or Smart TV), pop Serviio on your PC and stream everything to your widescreen. I do, and I'll never go back to watching shows on my PC again.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: why to choose XBOX 360 over PS3 ?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment