Monday, June 9, 2014

Will my Laptop work good as a Blu-Ray Player?




Austyn C


Im wondering if I hook my laptop to the TV im about to get if it will play blu-ray movies as good as a Blu-Ray Player will.
And can my Graphics card play blu-rays at 120HZ in 1080P?
I will be using an HDMI 1.3 Cable to connect them togather.

My laptop is the HP dv7
Intel i5-460M 2.53GHz (2.8GHz TurboBoost)
ATI Radeon HD 5470 (512MBs Dedicated video RAM, 3,226MBs Total avalable Video RAM)
6GB DDR3
Built in Blu-Ray player and HDMI Port

TV specs
Vizio, 47" LED Edge let LCD HDTV
1080P
120Hz
First of all nobody that has answered this question know what there talking about!
All I want to know is if it will work as good as a Blu-Ray Player or not! If it will not than I will get a better graphics card! Blu-Rays players do not work the best, I can get a graphics card that will allow 600+ Frames per second and a resolution twice that of a Blu-Ray Player!
Don't Comment unless you have a good answer and Facts to back it up!



Answer
it won't work you need a blu-ray player to play blu-rays.. a blu-ray player will, however, play DVDs

Can i hook up my laptop to my blu ray player?




Jo R


I was wondering if i could hook up my laptop to my samsung blu ray player to watch on my tv?


Answer
You can not connect your laptop to a blu ray disc player. The blu ray disc player has no input connection, just output. You can connect your laptop to the tv along with your blu ray disc player.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will my Laptop work good as a Blu-Ray Player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment