Monday, June 9, 2014

I'm seeing conflicting answers to this, will the PS3 play a Blu-Ray disc that is region free?




GH


I've found some titles on amazon.co.uk that are not available in Canada (or North America for that matter) and would like to buy them. These are not locked to the Europe region B/2, they are region free movies. I'm fairly sure these are made to work in any player, but just want to double-check.


Answer
Zone Free discs should play in any BD player.

Will a Samsung DVD player connect to ALL Samsung TVs?




Lila


I want to buy a Samsung- Dvd-C360 - All Region Free Multi Zone Progressive Scan Dvd & Cd Player With Divx - Plays Dvds From Any Country Or Region(0-6) over Amazon, but I'm not sure if it'll connect with the TV. I am SEVERELY technologically challenged. Should I worry if the DVD player and TV won't be compatible?


Answer
Yes it will work. But getting a dvd player these days will be just a waste of money in the long run. Dvds are becoming outdated. So get a bluray player.

This bluray player can upscale dvd movies to near blu ray quality. And it will compatible with any samsung brand tv or any hdtv.

After purchase, you will be covered with amazon satisfaction guarantee. So you can return it easily if it's not compatible. But it WILL BE compatible with samsung tvs.

http://comparefroggy.tumblr.com/post/58684749643/best-bluray-player-for-the-price




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I'm seeing conflicting answers to this, will the PS3 play a Blu-Ray disc that is region free?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment