Friday, June 13, 2014

how do i get netflix to work on my Sony bdp-bx58 blu-ray player.?




jennifer


it keeps telling me there is a network error. everything works except netflix. there is nothing wrong with my internet connection. I can open netflix on my tablet and my laptop...just not this new player. thank you in advance for any help in this matter


Answer
Have you gone into the settings a found out the code for your unit. You have to activate your player
if you have done all this then maybe your player is not WIFI and it needs a cable connected to it to operate If if is saying that the network is not available then most likely your player is not WIFI check owners manual then try to run cable from modem to you player..

Wifi blu-ray player or roku? Which is better for netflix?




Laura





Answer
That depends on what you want. If picture quality is of the utmost importance to you, get the Roku 2 XD or XS. Those two along with PS3 are the only home devices that are capable of delivering a 1080p stream from Netflix.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how do i get netflix to work on my Sony bdp-bx58 blu-ray player.?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment