Tuesday, December 31, 2013

How do i find my ip address to set up a samsung blu-ray player?

blu ray player samsung
 on Samsung expands 3D portfolio with new Blu-ray players and home theater ...
blu ray player samsung image



Tyler


i just got a Samsung Blu-Ray player and its connected over a wired network, and im trying to enter all the network information and the only one i cant find is the one for IP address. i already have the gateway, DNS, and Subnetmask. Where can i go to find the IP address for my blue-ray player


Answer
Ok Go to http://www.whatsmyip.org/ your IP address will be at the top.

How do I connect my blu ray player to my hitachi tv through my com cast converter box?




Dianna K


I recently bought a samsung blu ray player. I have an hitachi tv with a cable converter box from Com cast cable. I bought an HDM1 cable. What do I hook up to what to make the blu ray player work?


Answer
mine is hooked up right to my tv with out going through a converter
that would be your best option




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do i find my ip address to set up a samsung blu-ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

1 comment:

  1. To protect yourself on the internet kindly check What is My IP Tools for your security.

    ReplyDelete