Friday, January 3, 2014

Can I play region 2 blu ray on my blu ray player?

blu ray player hacks
 on Blu-ray disc players - Blu-ray Movies and Players Reviews, Hacks, News ...
blu ray player hacks image



Ryan


I got a Blu Ray for my birthday that is region 2. I have a magnavox Blu Ray player and the video will not show up but the audio will. The Blu Ray player works fine for all region 1 blu rays.


Answer
Unless you have a region-free blu-ray player, then no it won't work.

Like DVD, blu-ray players are region locked and will only play discs that are the same region as the player is. The US is part of region 1, so unless you can switch the region on your blu-ray player or you have a region 2 blu-ray player, you won't be able to play this disc.

I don't know if they make region-free blu-ray players, or if someone released a hack to make your blu-ray player region free. You'll have to do some research.

Can sony playstation 3 Plays Pirated Blu ray Movies?




john patri


Hi friends I thought of buying a blu ray player instead of that i decided to buy Sony Play station3 as multi purpose... is that possible to play Pirated Blu ray movie discs or need to use only original blu ray disc.. and what are the other type of discs which supports in PS3. Can you anyone help me please. I am already having PS2 but it never supports any dvd's.


Answer
PS3 supports DVD and Blu Ray. You probably could, you might needs hacks to do it though.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I play region 2 blu ray on my blu ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment