Sunday, December 29, 2013

Is it possible to use a samsung tv remote on a samsung blu ray player?

blu ray player samsung
 on Samsung BD-P4600 Blu-Ray Player  All I Want. | GeekieGadgets.com ...
blu ray player samsung image



NeedsMoreC


I have a samsung television, and I just recently purchased a samsung blu ray player, is it possible to use the tv remote for the blu ray player instead of using two separate ones?


Answer
If my experience is an indicator, the answer is definitely yes. You should see recording controls somewhere on the remote for that purpose. I have a Samsung HDTV and an older upscaling Samsung DVD player, and the TV remote works the DVD player just fine.

How do i find my ip address to set up a samsung blu-ray player?




Tyler


i just got a Samsung Blu-Ray player and its connected over a wired network, and im trying to enter all the network information and the only one i cant find is the one for IP address. i already have the gateway, DNS, and Subnetmask. Where can i go to find the IP address for my blue-ray player


Answer
Ok Go to http://www.whatsmyip.org/ your IP address will be at the top.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it possible to use a samsung tv remote on a samsung blu ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment