Wednesday, January 1, 2014

How do I hook up my new Blu Ray player?

blu ray player 3d sony
 on Sony unfurls new BDP-S470 Blu-ray 3D Ready Player
blu ray player 3d sony image



jdp333


I recently bought a Sony 3D Blu Ray player. The only way to connect it is using the HDMI wire. My TV is fairly old so it doesn't have a place to hook up an HDMI cord. I will probably upgrade eventually but how do I use the player now. I've heard about adapter boxes that convert HDMI to AV. Should I get one of those or do I just need to buy a new TV?
The TV is an Akai TV. I don't know what model. The blu ray player is a BDPS5100 model. The television has the yellow, white, and red AV plugs.



Answer
You have two options.

1: Take the player back and get one with composite A/V outs.

2: go buy a new TV that has HDMI.

Is the Sony BDPS570 3D Blu-ray Disc Player compatible with a Panasonic TV?




prairiefal


I am thinking of purchasing a Sony BDPS570 3D Blu-Ray player for my TV and I am not sure if it is compatible with Panasonic TVs. Sorry if this is a stupid question. Thanks in advance!


Answer
It is. If your TV is not 3D ready, you will not be able to watch movies in 3D.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I hook up my new Blu Ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment