Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Which game consoles have the most problems?

blu ray player making buzzing noise
 on LG 3D Sound Blu-Ray Home Theater - HX9967S | How To Make & Do ...
blu ray player making buzzing noise image



VGirl


I know all systems have their issues. I bought a Kinect for my 4 year old the other day and I am taking it back because it keeps messing up the games. I had two games replaced in a day. Plus it makes a buzzing noise. I had a Wii last year and though it had a ton of crappy games, I dont ever recall having tech issues.

Thinking about going back to the Wii or trying the playstation. What do you think?



Answer
Ps3 would be good because it has a blu-ray disc player in it too which is awesome, but for a 4 year old its pretty hard to beat a wii!

Problem with tv when watching blu ray...please help!?




lostboy87


I have a 6month old LG 1080p lcd tv and when ever i watch a blu ray there is a humming/buzzing noise coming from the back of the tv.The noise is a low rising to a higher buzzing noise.This only happens when i watch a blu ray,i have a playstation 3 and a sony blu ray player and its thesame with both.I use a HDMI cable and have tried several different ones but makes no difference.So this problem only only seems to occur when using HDMI,normal tv and scarts on other things are fine.Also i havnt heard the noise while playing games on the playstation which is strange.
Please could you help me,thanks!
To tonyr...the tv is on a stand with the playstation under it on the shelf.I watch through my playstation but used a standalone blu ray player and had the same problem.Now i have a ps3 the blu ray player is in my bedroom.



Answer
Buzzing is usually something to do with electricity or humming. also lines panning up and down on the tv. Lg also has had some problems with their HD LCDs. I personally have replaced probably twenty different lg lcds due to electric problems. How far is your hdmi running? is it in the wall? How far away is the equipment from the tv? Are you watching blu ray off your ps3, or is it on another player? Make sure no power cables or romex in the wall are running along with A/V cables.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which game consoles have the most problems?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment