Friday, January 3, 2014

How to Play Blu-ray Discs on My MacBook Pro?

blu ray player external mac
 on iDeer Blu-ray Player Software - Download iDeer Blu-ray player for Mac ...
blu ray player external mac image



Lily


I have a MacBook Pro and an external Blu-ray Drive? Anyone tell me how to play Blu-ray Discs on it?


Answer
You can search on google"bluray player for mac"

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=bluray+player+for+mac+&pbx=1&oq=bluray+player+for+mac+&aq=f&aqi=g1g-s1g2&aql=&gs_sm=3&gs_upl=7969l8427l1l9372l3l0l3l0l0l0l0l0ll3l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=f0b85e3c6de8b9f9&biw=1440&bih=775

Is Apple planning on putting a blue ray drive in any of their computers?




Shawn


Im planning on buying a mac within the next 6 months, and i was wondering if they were gonna put a blueray player in. Should i wait till after keynote of '10, or should i go ahead and get something (This computer would be for my own work. We have a desktop for home, but there are 5 people living here, and work gets dificult.)

Thanks.



Answer
Hey, buddy. I would suggest waiting for Keynote '10.

I have long been waiting to hear the good news myself, and I can tell you right off the bat: it's incredibly likely they'll come out with it. In fact, I can GUARANTEE they will. It will be stadardised, eventually (For all devices).

The question is, of course, "When?".

I would say at the earliest it would come out during the first quarter of 2010 (Specifically January/February are targeted). That's also around the time the rumoured TabletMac will arise.

At the VERY latest: Christmas 2010.

Now I can verify via *many* rumours, that Blu-Ray machines have been tested and software has been developed in fore-support for it. (iTunes for Mac has even specifically listed that it will have compatibility with Blu-Ray media). There are far too many rumours for me to go through here, that certainly support the notion that Blu-Ray will be adopted.

What the setback has been this whole time, is Blu-Ray's licensing. Steve Jobs had noted that the licensing was "a bag of hurt". Basically, Apple doesn't want to end up paying more money to have Blu-Ray, than they'll make from the feature.

By the way, here's a giant pile of rumours regarding Blu-Ray you can sift through, if you need self-assurance (which I can relate to :P):

http://www.macrumors.com/site.php?mode=search&term=blu-ray&submit=Search+Site

.-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+.
Solution
.-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+.

There's a bit of a solution to your problem here, in which you can get an Mac now, and have Blu-Ray support (though I would HIGHLY recommend waiting). You may know that (Intel)Macs can run Windows NATIVELY (No emulation, totally naturally), which is great. You could go out to a Best Buy, navigate to Newegg.com - or any other place for electronics, for that matter - and purchase an external Blu-Ray read/write drive - and use it in the Windows OS.

BUT, don't think for a second that drive will be recognised and work in OS X! It won't. Perhaps when support comes along legitimately, the drive you purchase will be supported. But like I said I highly suggest you wait it out, man. I waited when I got my Mac and I couldn't be happier!

-
In whatever you do, good luck, I hope it all turns out well for you, mate. God bless you, and merry Christmas! ^_^




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to Play Blu-ray Discs on My MacBook Pro?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment