Thursday, January 2, 2014

Do you have problems with your blu-ray player?

blu ray player keeps freezing
 on Watch+batman+and+robin+1997+online+free
blu ray player keeps freezing image



wezl4


I tried to watch the movie wanted, and it keeps skipping, freezing, or it will reset to the main menu. Is thes a disc problem or player problem?


Answer
You probably need to update your firmware. As new BDs come out, some older BD players may not play the new ones correctly without new firmware. Contact the player manufacturer.

How do I stream netflix to my tv from my pc?




mightymous


What device(s) do I need to send and receive video from my pc to my tv? Preferably wireless because I have a desk top and it isn't really that close to the tv. I have Windows 7 and I don't have Window Media Center as of now. If I need to load it I can though.

thnx.



Answer
Streaming it thru a roku player doesn't go thru you computer. The player has to be connected to the internet.
My experience trying to hook up a wireless blu ray player ended in failure. Too much interference with other wireless devices in my home.
I ran an ethernet cable from the modem and was watching movies in five minutes.

You use your computer to pick the movies on netflix and the watch instantly ones will be on the tv when you turn on the player.

You need at least 2 to 3 gps download speed to keep the movies from freezing




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do you have problems with your blu-ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment