Monday, December 30, 2013

is there a replacement remote for vizio blu ray vbr122?

blu ray player keyboard remote
 on RAY DVD REMOTE XRD2BR blu-ray dvd BD QWERTY Dual side keyboard remote ...
blu ray player keyboard remote image



Eric O


I have a Vizio VBR122 Blu Ray player that is just out of warranty. The remote no longer works. I do know the model number of the remote: XRD2BR. The official parts store: ShopJimmy.com does NOT have it, they suggest either XRU110 or XRU300 both Vizio universal remotes. I also shopped at ElectronicAdventure.us and they suggest Vizio VR7A-1. I did order from the last one but they sent me the wrong remote and said this other remote they carry doesn't fully function the way I want it but I can return the one they sent me for a refund. The original remote has a keyboard on the other side, without that I cannot use any functions that require data entry (user names, passwords, etc.).
So, I am totally SOL? Do I have to sell this unit without the remote or for parts? Or can I actually find a replacement or even get the remote fixed?



Answer
just go to your local vizio dealer and ask them to order the remote control from vizio spares/parts department,, if they cant, that means they are not vizio authorised dealers, they get there vizio stuff form another source

i would get in contact with vizio and ask them who is my nearest dealer and will i be able to order the vdr 122 remote control from them

What console is better Xbox 360 or Ps3?




Thatwrestl


I want gaming and online.


Answer
I like this guys list, brings up a lot of items typically discussed, here's my thoughts on it:

PS3 - Blu-ray dvd player
360 - HD dvd player
--Yes HD dvd is dead, but now you can get Blu Ray players for $100 and honestly what's the point of buying discs now when you can steam video. Movies on discs are going out like music on cds


PS3 - 3% failure rate and 1 years warranty
360 - 25% failure rate and 3 years warranty
-- 25% failure if you take in account xbox made 2 to 3 years ago, a Jasper Model Xbox made in the past year has about the same failure rate as a PS3 slim and Microsoft still offers a 3 year warranty on these improved models

PS3 - Free online gaming
360 - Pay monthly for online gaming.
-- $30 to $40 a year, $3 a month for a better online service, barely anything, though PSN is catching up, but Sony's now annouced last month they're debating on adding a service charge to

PS3 - Built in wifi
360 - Buy the wifi adapter
-- a direct wired connection is better, good reason for all the lagging on PSN is for everyone being given WIFI and then using some crappy router. Still can occur on Xbox Live, but not as often.

PS3 - Web browser
360 - No web browser
-- I'll admit I'd would like this, but not a deciding factor on buying

PS3 - 7 processing cores
360 - 3 processing cores
-- oddly graphics are not superior with this or game development any easier, even after all these years the PS3 has yet to fully pass xbox, except for a hand full of titles (uncharted, heavy rain, etc)

PS3 - up too 250GB storage
360 - up too 120GB storage
-- who really needs more then 60gb in the first place, either way there is a 250gb xbox out now

PS3 - Bluetooth
360 - No Bluetooth
-- nice for keyboards not helpful for remotes

PS3 - simple power cord
360 - Power box that resembles a brick, or the console itself.
-- is this even worth mentioning? The power brick? Really?

To be honest though, there both great systems, but I like playing online, and I consider an onine service an actual feature that effects my enjoyment of gaming, though PS3 has some nice features, things like a web browser, rechargable controllrs, and no power brick do not impact how much I play or enjoy what I play.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: is there a replacement remote for vizio blu ray vbr122?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment