Saturday, December 14, 2013

Can I use My cricket Broadband With my blu ray?

blu ray player with internet browser
 on Pratique Du Sacrament De P�nitence (French Edition): Joseph Brunet ...
blu ray player with internet browser image



Nikki Lytl


Hi, we just got a new sony blu ray player and I was wondering if and how I can Use my cricket broadband internet to get online on my blu ray so we can get nextflix and such. Im not sure if this is possible so i decided to ask. Thanks in advanced!


Answer
If your player has an Ethernet jack you need to hook it up directly to your router/modem. I doubt it has a true browser, it may have a couple rental sites that yopu can stream from.

Your broadband device requires you to install the software to use it, hence a computer.
I dont think your Blu-Ray is that advanced... yet.

On a sad note Cricket broadband plans vary from 3 to 5 GB monthly and Netflicks will stream until you hit your monthly allotted then BAM, throttled to 10K and you aint streaming nothing. PS Streamed Netflicks is of low quality and NO where near HD. Regardless of what they tell you.

I know this cause I am on it right now....

Does a blu-ray player do what a Smart Tv does?




Kevin


I'm talking about the online capabilities.
I really want to go through the internet on my tv and have some apps just like twitter, youtube, netflix, facebook, etc.
I know a smart tv has lots of apps but they're quite expensive, I need dvd/blu-ray player so I was thinking about saving up money by just getting a blu ray player and a large tv.

So would a blu ray player work the same a smart tv does or is there any differences?



Answer
Some Blu ray players have just as many or even more features as a Smart TV and will work just as good or better than a smart TV depending on what Blu ray player your talking about and what smart TV they are not all the same.....so it depends on the make and the model number; usually a Blu ray player that has lots of features and works well on the Internet will cost you a little more but not as much as a Smart TV...There are also Smart Blu ray players.. A smart Blu ray player usually connotes a Blu ray player that has a built in browser as opposed to just apps and icons....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I use My cricket Broadband With my blu ray?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment