Thursday, December 12, 2013

I have a blue ray player and a HDTV but am not getting true Blue ray quality?

blu ray player vs dvd player
 on Sony BDP-S350 DVD (1-8) MULTI REGION Blu-Ray Player | eBay
blu ray player vs dvd player image



jaidenmbwi


I have a Phillips Blue Ray Player and a Phillips 32" LCD HDTV. I have them connected with a HDMI cable. I am NOT getting Blue Ray quality. When I go to electronic stores and see the same sort of setup the picture quality is amazing (of course that's what Blue Ray is known for).

What do I need to change or adjust to get the picture quality I am supposed to get?

Yes, I am using a Blu ray player and a Blu Ray DVD.



Answer
Real Blu-Ray quality is 1080 P FULL HD resolutions .
if you 32 inc HDTV is HD READY 720 P models, is unable to provide /display 1080 FULL HD quality.
i believe you TV is standard HD READY 720 P models.
you really cant do any things about it. unless change to FULL HD 1080 P models.
what is the difference between HD and FULL HD >
http://satellitetvguru.net/720p-vs-1080p/

Will there be a difference connecting a Blu-Ray player 720p with component cables vs. HDMI?




agris


I have a projector capable of 720p. I am looking at a Blu-ray player. I have a component cable to connect with, but not a HDMI. I would have to get an HDMI switch to use the Blu-ray with HDMI as my HDMI is already occupied by my HD Directv. Will there be a noticeable difference using the component cable vs. an HDMI cable?


Answer
Some will claim digital is better but the fact is that component can be better than HDMI in some cases. There should be no noticable difference.

At the moment Blu-ray and HD DVD disks do not include the token that would trigger HDCP ... so you don't need to worry about down sampling of the analog HD signal to sub HD levels. You might in a year or so ... but not yet.

However, just try it and if it doesn't work for whatever reason then get an HDMI switcher (or upgrade your A/V receiver to have HDMI switching capability and process the audio through the surround system to take full advantage of HD audio formats).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I have a blue ray player and a HDTV but am not getting true Blue ray quality?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment