Friday, December 13, 2013

Lg lw4500.I'm new to this this whole tv thing?

blu ray player 2d to 3d conversion review
 on Samsung BD-D8900 3D Blu-ray player PVR | ITReviews
blu ray player 2d to 3d conversion review image






Do I need a 3d blu ray player to view 3d movies.can't I just connect my USB or Ipod and view 3d movies off there while wearing my glasses?I tried but doesn't seem to work!and also the tv has "2d-3d conversion"meaning I can view my local tv programmes in 3d?but how?I tried it but wouldn't view proper 3d images.can anyone please help me


Answer
Yes, you need a blu-ray player to play 3D disc titles but there are a few more ways to watch 3D movies. I have a LG LW5600 and easily convert 2D to 3D with the magic remote. Press Home button on it and select '3D' on the bottom of the screen. Then you will see three different types of 3D modes you can choose. The split screens are for 3D gaming so click the first one. You can see anything in 3D. And you should take advantage of the smart feature your tv has. LG Smart TVs have Youtube app. You can watch the video clips there in 3D, either. Here is the review video I watched. You will get step-by-step instructions from it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Lg lw4500.I'm new to this this whole tv thing?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment