Friday, December 13, 2013

How to watch digital movie copies on your PC?

blu ray player pc free
 on aiseesoft blu ray player 6 1 16 incl key aiseesoft blu ray player is ...
blu ray player pc free image



Antonio


I recently bought some blu-ray's with digital copies, but for some reason I cannot watch them on my Windows Vista, I've tried to download the codecs or the files necessary to view the movie on windows media but it doesn't let me download them. It reads, error cannot download, not connected to internet. But the thing is that I am connected to the internet. Can anyone help me out?..


Answer
I had that problem on xp also, the only program I found that did play it with no issues was Windows Media player.

As I don't use Vista, I don't know if you can use that program but if you go to the microsoft site you can download it free and find out if Vista is capable of running it.

What are the reasons to update PowerDVD?




Eric


I use PowerDVD 9 to play blu-ray movies on my PC. Recently it has been saying I should update PowerDVD to take advantage of new blu-ray features, but it is still able to play all of my blu-ray discs. I see the latest version of PowerDVD is version 13, but it is somewhat expensive (about $65 for the Pro version). Since PowerDVD 9 seems to be able to play all of my blu-ray movies, is there any reason to spend the money to update to a new version? It seems odd that I would need to do that, since stand-alone blu-ray players will work for many years to come, and firmware updates for stand-alone players are free..
Phil: VLC does not play blu-ray discs. As far as I've seen, there is no good free blu-ray player software.



Answer
update Power DVD gives you some more feature for great experience of your video, like better sound quality, multiple views screen, add on for video, 3D video and 3D video converter etc. But mostly I have seen these feature are not much useful, and for paying little update is just wasting of money. If you got it in free than update otherwise no need to do if your player is working fine...
Some feature in upgrade version are useless. No need to upgrade.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to watch digital movie copies on your PC?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment