Monday, December 9, 2013

What software can convert video files to mp4 or mov for ipad 2?

blu ray player mac free
 on 130: VIZIO Blu-Ray Player with Wireless Internet Application, Black ...
blu ray player mac free image



Drivefran


I have videos that I want to put on my ipad 2. Is there a software that I can download that can convert WMV into mp4 or mov? I'm looking for a safe and free software with the most best qualities. What do you recommend?


Answer
Have you heard of Mac Blu-ray Player, a multimedia player on Mac for almost all the media formats. And it is totally free for both Mac & PC.(iPad included)
http://www.tuaw.com/2012/08/16/mac-blu-ray-player-software-plays-hd-movies-on-your-mac/
Here you could access this to have a trial

What are some good prank call ideas for callin businesses?




Sasuke U


i use skype and call google 411 cuz thts the only free way and i can do it with friends. so what are some good ideas?? thanks :) btw dont give me shit about how its not good to do cuz idc :)


Answer
You can call McDonalds or Burger King and claim that they got your order wrong and claim you order something off the other companies menu.

e.g. Call McDonalds and say "I was just in the store and I just got home and you gave me a Big Mac when I ordered a Double Whopper."

You can call Geek Squad claiming you broke your computer's cup holder off or the Blu-ray movie you just bought won't play in your DVD Player.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What software can convert video files to mp4 or mov for ipad 2?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment