Thursday, December 12, 2013

I need the remote control code for a philips blu ray player?

blu ray player program
 on HD DVD disc sales figures: Blu-ray gets really cross | CNET UK
blu ray player program image



DJ Q-BALL


I have a philips BDP2900/F7 blu ray player and a philips cl043 universal remote and i need to know how to program the blu ray player with the remote, i dont have any codes and the remote doesn't have a option for the device just tv,dvr,dvd,cbl,sat,hd,aux can this remote work with the player or am i out of luck?


Answer
Try the DVD codes.

How do I program the remote for this Blu-ray player?




Wolf


I recently got a Panasonic DMP-BDT210 Blu-ray player. I noticed the remote for it had a section on it of buttons for your tv. How do I program it for my tv? I can't find codes, or instructions anywhere.


Answer
Go to this website and download the operating manual in pdf format.

http://www2.panasonic.com/consumer-electronics/support/Video/DVD-Recorders-Players.75417




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need the remote control code for a philips blu ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment