Friday, December 13, 2013

what Blu-ray player is a good player?

blu ray player amazon instant video
 on Sony S380 Blu-ray Player - Instant Internet Video Playback, With Media ...
blu ray player amazon instant video image



Abbot


I want to buy a Blu-ray player to playback my bds, and I want a simple one, not so expensive.


Answer
Amazon Instant Video for iPad and kindle fire.
Free on iTunes. You can have a try.
Hope this helps.

do i need a compatible tv AND a compatible blu-ray player to download amazon prime movies?




greenfrogs





Answer
I think you will just need a HD TV or a computer you'll be able to watch the instant/streamed video from Amazon Prime.
A Blu-ray player is only required when you play the physical Blu-ray discs.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what Blu-ray player is a good player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment