Thursday, December 12, 2013

What is the difference between 3D Blu Ray and 3D DVD?

blu ray player 3d
 on ... ), Blu-ray Disc Players - 3D, Smart, Built-in Wi-Fi & 4K Upscaling
blu ray player 3d image



I love pig


So I have noticed you need a 3DTV, a 3D Blu Ray Player, and a 3D Blu Ray Movie.

How is that compared to watching a DVD that comes with the red and blue glasses?



Answer
Ive not really noticed any difference if im honest except that blue ray cost more and the discs are smaller. Apparently the pictures is meant to be clearer but it just seems like a money making thing to me.

What is a good 3D Blu Ray player that has these buttons on the front?




Bright


I am replacing a Samsung DVD player that has the following buttons on it and I want a 3D Blu Ray player that has the same buttons actually ON THE UNIT, not just the remote. Fast Forward, Rewind, Stop, Play.
Thanks in advance.



Answer
best thing to do is go to a store and look around




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the difference between 3D Blu Ray and 3D DVD?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment