Friday, December 13, 2013

Why does netflix instant have such an awful selection?

blu ray player netflix hulu amazon
 on mainstream blu ray dsub connection on my blu ray dvd
blu ray player netflix hulu amazon image



Davie Blue


is there anything that has a better selection of streaming movies, something I can get on my panosonic blu ray player?


Answer
you have so many options other then Netflix..of course you will have to pay per movie on such sites as Walmart, Amazon( or be a Premier member - some movies are free) Hulu. GreenCine,

Blueray streaming of any online video?




A_Show_Me_


I've been looking online for a new BlueRay player that I can use for *any* online streaming video. Each device that I look at lists what they are compatible with... NetFlix, Amazon, HuLu, etc. But I want to use it to stream a TV show from the UK. I get the show fine on my laptop, but would like it on the TV. What should I be looking for in the description so that I know the device will do what I want?

Also, any recommended models for doing this?



Answer
The only way I can think of to do that would be to save the download to your computer then use a DNLA certified blu ray player to find the file on your computer to play it...you also may have to change the format to something the blu ray player can play....like DVI...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why does netflix instant have such an awful selection?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment