Tuesday, December 10, 2013

How do you get Internet on a Vizio Blu-Ray player?

blu ray player internet
 on Free Blu-ray Player - Your Best Choice to Play Blu-ray Movies on PC
blu ray player internet image



Christophe


I own a Vizio Blu-ray player with internet apps what do I need to get the internet on it.
I have a router that's on a computer so do I need a UBS Wifi for the player?



Answer
Your answer really depends on the model number of you blu-ray player. Some connect to the internet through an ethernet port in which case you connect to the internet using an ethernet cable, others use wifi where depending on the model of the blu-ray player you either need a dongle or everything is built in and you just connect to your router using your password for your router. If you could provide the model number of the blu-ray player that would be a lot more helpful as I could provide you with more accurate information.

Connecting a Blu Ray player to the internet?




Sweeny


Is it possible to connect my Sony Blu Ray player to the internet through my Motorola vip1200 cable box? If so, how do I do it?


Answer
You have to connect the cable directly from the router to Blu-ray player.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you get Internet on a Vizio Blu-Ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment