Saturday, December 14, 2013

Can I play movies and TV Shows downloaded from iTunes on a Blu-ray player?

blu ray player itunes
 on ... ray On Mac OS X Is Finally A Reality, Thanks To Mac Blu-ray Player
blu ray player itunes image



Herrminato


If I have movies and TV shows that I downloaded off of iTunes, can I put them on a flash drive or External Hard Drive to plug into my Blu-Ray and play them off of that?


Answer
You would have to put them on an external hard drive that has the playback codecs for Itunes, and that may not even work. Loading it on a Flashsrive will do no good as the the bluray player does not have the capability of playing drmv files. There are several drm and drmv converters out their but they dont all play well as you may get a few minutes converted and that is it. Your best best is, if you have a TV that has RGB monitor inputs (to use as an external computer monitor) is to connect the computer to the TV and play the movies from the hard drive.

How do I transfer my digital copy to my laptop?




...


I just bought Life of Pi on Blu-Ray and I saw that it comes with two discs. The other is labeled as 'dvd plus digital copy'. There is an insert inside the cover with directions on how to transfer it to iTunes, but I can't figure it out. It says that if the dvd starts to play, close the player and click on the 'Transfer Movie' icon. The disc started playing, so I closed the player. The problem is that I can't find the icon. That is what I need. Where is the 'Transfer Movie' icon?

Any help is greatly appreciated.



Answer
Transferring or downloading an iTunes Digital Copy http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1539




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I play movies and TV Shows downloaded from iTunes on a Blu-ray player?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment