Monday, December 9, 2013

How much could I sell my Blu-ray player for?

blu ray player ebay
 on Toshiba BDX2100 Blu-Ray Player | eBay
blu ray player ebay image
Q. Alright; my father brought us a Samsung BD-P1500 Blu-ray player, and it has been about one or two years and we still haven't opened it up. So I was wondering how much I could sell it for.


Answer
If you use Ebay and search your Blu-Ray player you can click the completed items on the left to see what others have sold for. This will give you an idea.

Where I can buy in Montreal a free region blu ray and dvd player?




Jeny


Hi to everyone, I moved from europe to Montreal and I'm looking for a free region blu ray and dvd player. I looked for it everywhere but seems that the only option is just buying online.. There is a way to have the possibility to buy it in a store or to buy a normal player and find safely some one that update the firmware? After two years of research I'm desperate. please help me to find it. thank you.


Answer
i would just buy a multi-region blu-ray player from ebay or amazon




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much could I sell my Blu-ray player for?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment